We’re very excited to announce our new Property Search Engine feature.
It enables SharpLaunch clients to easily display their property listings on their websites with a fully customized “white label” commercial real estate search engine.
The property search engine is a WordPress-based plugin powered by a SharpLaunch API that automatically pulls property data from a client’s SharpLaunch account and allows for 24/7 listing and availability updates.
The search engine plugin gives CRE firms the ability to:
- Display property listings on their website
- Automatically sync all property data between database and company website
- Create a custom property search experience with interactive map, grid view and list view
- Include advanced search filters and sorting options
- Provide a fully responsive experience optimized for all desktop, tablet and mobile devices
How does it work?
The property search engine automatically pulls information from clients’ property listing websites thanks to an API integration. Any updates made to SharpLaunch listings are automatically updated and displayed in the fully responsive search engine.
It can be implemented on any WordPress website and offers a wide selection of display styles, including interactive map search, property list view or grid view, a variety of search filters, layouts and custom filters depending on individual requirements.
Each listing result links directly to the SharpLaunch property website where visitors can view more information like image and video galleries, interactive amenities maps, current tenants, demographics, documents and contact information.
The plugin is available to any SharpLaunch customer who wants a “white label” and automated property search engine for their WordPress website.